Friday 21 October 2011

Free Piece* Of Gaddafi’s Hated Guts For Every Reader!

In an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime bonanza negotiated on behalf of its readers, the Nev Filter is proud to offer you your very own free souvenir chunk* of the late Colonel Gaddafi’s hated guts to commemorate the Libyan tyrant’s bloody demise - as seen on TV!

Stocks are limited
“I don’t know quite what Colonel Gaddafi ever did to me, but I’m reliably informed that it’s perfectly reasonable to hate him with all my heart,” gushed ecstatic reader Kate Madeup, who has already ripped yesterday’s footage from YouTube of his half-naked corpse being dragged through the streets for future members of the Madeup family to enjoy. “What better way to celebrate his violent end than with my very own piece of his evil giblets, which have apparently been an ever-present threat hanging over me and my kids since long before I was even born?”

To claim your free Gaddafi tripe, simply write to The National Transitional Council, Freepost, Tripoli, Libya quoting ‘READER OFFER’, and complete this simple sentence: “My life has been immeasurably improved by the death of Muammar Gaddafi because…” in not more than three words.

*in accordance with Islamic tradition, your personal portion of Muammar Gaddafi will actually be buried - together with the rest of his innards - in an unmarked grave in Sirte, Misrata or somewhere else in Libya. Or possibly somewhere in the middle of the Mediterranean.

No comments: