Sunday 10 January 2010

BNP Tribute To Dead Have-A-Go Hero Immigrant Not Expected Any Day Soon

Millions of casual racists are anxiously awaiting guidance from the BNP over the death of Indian Sikh immigrant Sukhwinder Singh, who was stabbed on Friday as he bravely gave chase to a pair of bag-snatchers in Barking.

All over England, racist brains have been seizing up in confusion since details of the incident were released.

"This plucky Paki bastard died a hero, trying to help a total stranger," wailed a shocked Dagenham bigot this morning. "I have absolutely no idea of how to react to that."

"Help me out here, Nick Griffin," he pleaded between sobs.

"Even though I reckon he ought to of been sent back to Pakistan along with the rest of them - obviously - all the same I got to admit I'm having strange feelings of admiration for this turban-wearing darky," moaned a pensioner in Stoke. "If the BNP don't tell me what to think soon, my head's going to explode."

Unconfirmed reports, however, suggest that Nick Griffin has been struck dumb by the dilemma, meaning that many ignorant racists face no end to their mental incapacitation.

No comments: