Monday 26 October 2009

Poll Says 22% Of British Public Would Vote For Karadzic

An unquestionably reliable survey conducted by reputable online pollsters YouWot shows that a full 22% of 50 bored middle-class British teens with nothing better to do than tick boxes on an annoying pop-up would 'seriously consider' voting for the mass-murdering Bosnian war criminal Radovan Karadzic, following his much-publicised non-appearance on Question Crime today.

Speaking after his controversial non-appearance was broadcast, Mr Karadzic complained that the much-hyped trial was "more like a witch-hunt" and that the prosecuting lawyers were completely biased against him.

"I rilly like sort of wanted to hear him explain his views in his own words?" said a disappointed Josh Geake, 14. "But it was like he couldn't get a word in edgeways, what with not being there sort of thing? It wasn't fair - it was like all the prosecutors rilly had it in for him from the start? Like they'd already made up their minds sort of thing? I kind of feel a bit sorry for him rilly, y'know?"

"All I like know about Radical Wotsisname is like what other people say he says, yeah?" agreed Emily Pratt, 16. "Everyone's like, 'He wanted to get rid of the Muslims out of Bosnia right?' and I'm like, 'Yeah but like that was like a rilly rilly long time ago but I want to hear what he thinks now right?' and it's like he so wants to speak for himself and stuff and it's like rilly unfair on him?"

The International Criminal Tribunal is facing mounting criticism for its handling of Mr Karadzic's case, with many newspapers suggesting that the entire show trial was biased in focusing entirely on him and his campaign of ethnic cleansing which led to the slaughter of 8,000 Bosniaks, yet totally ignoring other key topical issues of the day - such as the X Factor vote shock and Andrew Lloyd Webber having cancer.

"I think right yeah that the witnesses ought to be on trial too, cos like that would be loads fairer?" said Liam Hacker, 15. "All he wanted to do was crack down on the number of Muslims in his country, yeah? Which like I can totally understand? I'm like so not a racist, though."

"If it wasn't for the British government like totally denying me my human rights cos they say I'm like 'not old enough to make a rational judgment' yeah right - which is like rilly patronising and unfair yeah - I reckon I might vote for him? Just for a laugh like?" he explained. "I mean he can't be any worse than like Cameron and Brown and the other one, can he?"

"And his hair's just like rilly wild, too?" he added.

No comments: