Wednesday 29 October 2008

Dr Who Announces He Will No Longer Play David Tennant

The much-loved Time Lord, Doctor Who, has shocked millions of loyal, uncritical fans by announcing that he will be quitting the role of well-known actor David Tennant.

“I’ve had the most brilliant, bewildering and life-changing time playing David Tennant. I have loved every day of it,“ said the fictitious traveller in time and space, adding: “I fear that if I don’t take a deep breath and make the decision to move on now, then I simply never will.”

The entertainment media immediately opened their filing cabinets and reprinted the usual run of speculative articles about who would be the next fictional character to become David Tennant, including the one asking whether it was time for him to be played by a woman.

No comments: